|
Friday, July 06, 2007
Finally I'm blogging. Like Omgosh, haha. :)
Kk so ytd met up with my Cuz & Zl. And Zl's friends Justin, Alryka, Jovina, Drexler came along. Hahahaha, ______ is fukn hot ! Right, Kim,Lucinda & June ???? :] :] :] Aight, this ain't an obsession. :) So anyway, went to Simei. Lol me and Leo had to take MRT just for one stop - -" ZHENGLI LA !!!!!! Roflmao. Thennnnnnnn, slacked there. So like, almost everyone left so early. Then me, Zl & Leo went to watch Transformers. The movie's not bad actually. I thought it would be a total turn off but, it's not bad !! :) After the movie, I had like popcorn stuck on my cardigan - -" LOL ! Zl again...... fukn asshole la. Nah, he's cool. :] Umm, tday I'm boreddddddddddddddddddd. Tmr's the weekend so BUSY BUSY BUSY !!! :) Stupid skool days are fukn gay, everyone's wearing skool uniform. > :(( HaHaAhAhahaAHa, mKayZxzxZxz. Wanna go shopping later. IF ANYONES FREE JUST GIMME A CALL. Only those I know AHAHA. I came back for a week AND ALL I MET UP WITH WAS Matt, LinKuan, Lucinda, My Dearest June and those up there. But it's not bad la, cuz it's a skool week. Right ? :) I still need t go out with like 398427394 more ppl man !!! kk bb xx. Posted at 2:23 PM
|
About Me
"LOVE ME OR HATE ME, EITHER WAY, YOU'RE THINKING OF ME." LORRAINE MARIE LIM A year older every October Music, The 80's, Rock'n'Roll, Drums Cupcakes, Cotton Candy, Waffles Travelling, Road Trips, Accents Dreadlocks, Mohawks, Faux Hawks Tattoos, Piercings, Graffiti, Art Red Roses, Pretty Smells, Make Up Photography, Filming, Horror, Love Stars, Leopard Print, Trashy Lingerie Love Letters, Stargazing, Bubble Baths Going out, Night Life, Movies, Coffee Intoxication, Gloomy Bear, Hello Kitty Secrets, Surprises, Cuddles, Candles Vintage Stuff, Red 1953 Buick Skylark Zombies, Vampires, Ninjas, Halloween Alice In Wonderland, Red Nailpolish AUSTRALIA TIME SINGAPORE TIME Comments
|